Welcome to The Beauty Therapy Room – London
The Beauty Therapy Room is a well-established beauty salon based in Holborn, Central London and is close to Great Ormond Street Hospital, Red Lion Square and Chancery Lane.
We provide beauty & holistic therapy and offer professional and effective beauty & medical aesthetic treatments to both Men, Women & Transgendered at competitive prices, and specialise in the following:
Danne Facials – Dr Danne Montague-King created one of the most advanced skin care systems available.
- Medik8 Facials – Each of the Medik8 Facials provides an intensive rejuvenating, restorative and relaxing experience for the entire face, neck and décolletage.
- Medik8 Peels – Chemical peeling is a cosmetic procedure based on the application of an enzyme or chemical exfoliant to improve skin texture.
- Medik8 Skin Needling - Skin Needling (or Collagen Induction Therapy) is the latest skin renewal technique to restore the healthy youthful appearance of the skin.
- Microdermabrasion & Micro-current Toning Facials – Specialised treatments for Resurfacing and removing dead skin cells, as well as toning and lifting of facial muscles.
- Advanced Cosmetic Procedures - removal of skin blemishes i.e. skin tags, thread veins, milia, blood spots, warts & moles.
- Waxing using Hy-Wax System from Australian Body Care – most hygienic and effective wax system.
- Electrolysis – permanent removal of hair for men, women & transgendered persons.
- Jessica Hands & Feet Treatments – Using Jessica Hands & Feet Products with the Jessica GELeration to care for the hands & feet well-being.
- Eye Treatments i.e. Eyelash/ Eyebrow Tinting & Eye Brow Shaping with tweezers ONLY.
Monday –Friday: 10.00 am – 8.00 pm
Saturdays & Sundays: CLOSED
Tel: 020 7242 7745
For Map & Full Direction details, browse our “Contact Us” Page.
CHRISTMAS 2013 & NEW YEAR CLOSURE PERIOD
The Beauty Therapy Room will be closed for the Festive Seasons from WEDNESDAY 25TH DECEMBER 2013 TO SUNDAY 5TH JANUARY 2014.
We will resume our normal working hours from the morning of MONDAY 6TH JANUARY 2014.
The Beauty Therapy Room wishes ALL our CUSTOMERS a MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR.
We look forward to seeing you in the NEW YEAR 2014.
EXCITING NEW EVENT @ THE BEAUTY THERAPY ROOM
MILLS MEDICAL SERVICES CLINIC - Facial Rejuvenation & Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Next Medical Clinic is to be announced shortly
And the treatments to be performed in our salon are as such:
- Professional teeth whitening
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Remove Lines and Wrinkles
- Lip enhancement
- Dermal fillers
- Rid of excessive sweating
- Thread vein removal
Competitive Prices & Professional Service
To book your Consultation and Treatment, call our Reception on 02072427745 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry – Don’t leave it too late as appointments are allocated on first come first served basis. We are waiting for your call.
N.B: MYA Medical Services has been re-branded to MILLS MEDICAL SERVICES. This will ONLY affect the name but ALL the services and the standards of treatments will remain the same.
ARRIVAL OF DMK NEW PRODUCT
Dr Danne Montague-King has launched his latest innovation and the best ever product he devised, researched & formulated. The NEW product is called “TransGenesis”.
Is TransGenesis for Everyone? Anyone who is concerned about the effects of ageing skin will benefit from a potent blend of active ingredients used in TransGenesis Crème.
The skin functions targeted by this amazing crème are genetically the most universal issues for everyone as they begin to age.
The main ingredients of this crème are: Red Caviar Enzymes, Glycosaminoglycans, Filligrin Modulators, Amino acids, Essential Fatty Acids, Proteins.
The TransGenesis Crème is NOW available at The Beauty Therapy Room for £240 (RRP)
- Gift vouchers are a thoughtful gift and are always well received for men or women for any occasion. You can choose a value or a package of treatments. We can post the Gifts Vouchers to the intended person on your behalf.
- Consultations for facials and other specialised treatments are mandatory before starting any treatment and they are not included in the price of treatment nor refunded. They are paid separately.
- A patch test is required for Danne Alkaline Wash Treatments and the eye treatments 48 hours prior to treatment.
- Please give prior notice if you need to cancel or cannot attend appointments or a charge fee of £25 will be added to your account.
- Please advise if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions prior to making an appointment as some treatments may not be suitable.
- Unfortunately late arrivals may result in reduced treatment time.
- For any persons under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian’s presence is mandatory to give consent for the treatments and to sign the forms and the consultation cards. Failure to provide this presence, the management reserves the right to refuse any treatments to persons under the age of 18.
- For more information on the terms and conditions, please read through the “Treatments” page.