The Beauty Therapy Room is a well-established beauty salon based in Holborn, Central London and is close to Great Ormond Street Hospital, Red Lion Square and Chancery Lane.
The Beauty Therapy Room provides the most advanced beauty & cosmeceutical therapy including professional and effective medical aesthetic treatments to both Men, Women & Transgendered at competitive prices, and specialise in the following:
- 3D Skin Analysis & Consultation – most innovative way for skin analysis and complete consultation with 3D skin images and full report on the best aesthetic treatments – before & after photos too.
- Advanced Cosmetic Procedures – removal of skin blemishes such as skin tags, thread veins, milia, blood spots, warts & moles.
- Body Treatments – to include G5, Paraffin Bath Treatments & Danne Body Sculpting & Enzyme Treatments – good for cellulite, sluggish blood and lymphatic circulation, toning and firming the body.
- DMK Fundamental Treatments – “NEW” – This is a new way of introducing the DMK protocol to someone who has not experienced the good effects of the DMK treatments and it includes the necessary after care home prescriptives for one month usage.
- DMK Medi Pedi Treatments – “NEW” – This is one of the most ingenious treatment designed by Dr Danne Montague-King especially to treat problem skin conditions present on the feet such as cracked heels, calluses, corns, dry hard skin build-up & dark pigmented areas on the feet caused by sun damage or by illness. The treatment will give your feet a new lease of life.
- DMK Skin Revision Treatments – Dr Danne Montague-King created one of the most advanced skin care systems available and suitable for all skin conditions.
- DMK Alkaline Wash treatments – Remarkable treatment designed to reduce fine downy facial hair that Laser/IPL never can eliminates.
- Dermapen Skin Needling -Skin rejuvenating treatment with Advanced Oscillating Vertical Needling – known also as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), good for treating wrinkles, scarring, open pores, pigmentation, rosacea, ageing skin, stretch marks.
- Electrolysis – permanent removal of hair for men, women & transgendered persons, and suitable for blond, red, dark, fine & coarse hairs.
- Eye Treatments such as Eyelash/ Eyebrow Tinting & Eye Brow Shaping with tweezers ONLY.
- Holistic Therapies to include Swedish/Holistic Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Indian Head Massage.
- Jessica Hands & Feet Treatments – Using Jessica Hands & Feet Products to care for the hands & feet well-being.
- Jessica GELeration – the new GEL from Jessica that last longer and take care of your nails.
- Medik8 Facials – Each of the Medik8 Facials provides an intensive rejuvenating, restorative and relaxing experience for the entire face, neck and décollete.
- Medik8 Peels – Chemical peeling is a cosmetic procedure based on the application of an enzyme or chemical exfoliant to improve skin texture.
- Medik8 Skin Needling – Skin Needling (or Collagen Induction Therapy) is the latest skin renewal technique to restore the healthy youthful appearance of the skin.
- Microdermabrasion & Micro-current Toning Facials – Specialised treatments for resurfacing and removing dead skin cells, as well as toning and lifting of facial muscles and lymphatic drainage.
- Rejuvalight Diode Light Therapy – The Natural effect of Diode Light Therapy promotes skin healing and rejuvenation. Uses red light wavelengths clinically proven to stimulate collagen renewal, tissue repair and healing. A combination of red and blue wavelengths provides a powerful treatment to combat active acne. The red light system provides the basis for hair regrowth protocols.
- St Tropez Spray Tan – the most trusted professional Spray Tan provided and performed by the therapists themselves and to include a FULL BODY exfoliation to guarantee the quality of the treatments.
- Waxing using Hy-Wax System from Australian Body Care – the most hygienic and effective warm wax system containing Tea Tree Oil as main ingredient to eradicate any infections & ingrown hairs.
And DON’T FORGET to always check our Special Promotions throughout the year. Click here to see what is on offer at The Beauty Therapy Room.
Monday to Friday: 10.00 am–8.00 pm
Saturdays & Sundays: CLOSED
To book an appointment, you can:
- Fill in the Appointment Box in the Home Page
- Or call us on 020 7242 7745
- Or email us at:
SPRING HOLIDAY CLOSURE TIME
The Beauty Therapy Room will be CLOSED for a short period from Monday 27th March until Sunday 9th April 2017.
We will resume our normal working hours as mentioned above from Monday 10th April 2017.
For any bookings, please email us and we will contact you upon our return.
For Map & Full Direction details, please browse our “Contact Details” Page. Remember to print the map & directions when you visit us the first time, and avoid time wasting by being lost and late for your treatments. From our experience, clients tend to rely these days on their mobile phone to get to new places and they use Google maps or other apps, and by using such methods, they tend to be sent to another address completely. This is not our fault, but the apps get confused with the street names which can be very similar to our street name.
Therefore we always advise our new clients to check our “Contact Details” pages, where we have written some easy directions in plain English and if clients print that page and use it to find our clinic, they will not get lost, and frustrated by not finding us, and by being late for their appointments which will add some anxiety & stress on our team of therapists & reduce their appointment timing and delay other clients too.
At the Beauty Therapy Room we follow a strict code of conduct and protocol with our Specialised Treatments. Therefore there are certain rules which we will NOT change out of respect to our clients & our therapists who work hard all year round to provide the best and most professional services.
These rules are as such:
- Consultations for facials and other specialised treatments are mandatory before starting any treatment and they are not included in the price of treatment nor refunded. They are paid separately. Each & every specialised treatments in our portfolio has a specific protocol & ethics which we as professional therapist are bound to follow very strictly & never to deviate from it. And the most important protocol is the Consultation – it is a mandatory for every client seeking our specialised treatments whether they were with us as clients for lesser treatments or if they are first-timer customer & new to our clinic.
- The management reserves the right to refund the cost of consultation when multiple courses of treatments are booked and paid for in advance and this will be discussed during the intensive consultation time between the clients & the specialist therapists
- A patch test is required for most specialised treatments such as DMK Alkaline Wash, DMK Peels, DMK Medi Pedi, Medik8 Peels & Skin Needling, Dermapen, Electrolysis, and eye lash tints and spray tanning – this patch test must be made 48 hours prior to any treatments.
- Prior notices made by phone or email MUST be given 24-48 hours for any cancellation or non-attendance of the appointments. If notices are not given properly and according to the rules, a charge fee of £50 will be added to the client’s account.
- Late arrivals may result in reduced treatment time or will need to be rescheduled with the addition of the no/late-show charge of £50.
- Please advise if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions prior to making an appointment as some treatments may not be suitable.
- If you are taking any medications – you need to bring those medications with you at the time of consultation or treatments for the therapists to check and make note of them in the consultation form, as some treatments cannot be performed when taking those strong medications.
- In addition, you will need to bring the cosmetic products or a list of what you are using for the therapists to check and make note of them in the consultation form, as some treatments cannot be performed when using some cosmeceutical products which may give the clients adverse reactions or effects.
- For any persons under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian’s presence is mandatory to give consent for the treatments and to sign the forms and the consultation cards. Failure to provide this presence, the management reserves the right to refuse any treatments to persons under the age of 18.
- For more information on our more detailed General terms and conditions, please click on this link.