|Consultation – Mandatory||45 minutes||£40|
|Medi Pedi Treatment||60 minutes||£60|
|Course of 3 Medi Pedi Treatment||£180|
|Course of 3 Medi Pedi + After Care Home Prescriptives||£356|
|After Care Home Prescriptives||From||£176|
|Important Notice: A Patch Test for Alkaline Wash is Mandatory before any treatments & it is performed during the Consultation. A further 48 hours is needed to establish if the treatment is suitable or not for the area to be treated and to exclude any adverse reactions. More information is given during the consultation with the DMK specialist aesthetician.|
DMK Medi Pedi Treatment is one of most ingenious treatment designed by Dr Danne Montague-King especially to treat problem skin conditions such as:
- Calluses – A localized thickening and enlargement of the horny layer of the skin. Also called: callosity an area of skin that is hard or thick, esp on the palm of the hand or sole of the foot,as from continual friction or pressure
- Corns – a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
- Cracked Heels – Heel is the back part of the human foot from the instep to the lower part of the ankle. Cracks in the heels are generally caused by insufficient moisture. These cracks can become sore and may even bleed. Seriously dry feet can occur for a number of reasons, including:
- Cold winter weather
- Dehydration, or not drinking enough water
- Not moisturising your feet
- Taking very hot baths or showers
- Soaking in a hot bath for too long or too frequently
- Using harsh, drying soaps on your feet
- Scrubbing feet dry
- Having diabetes
- Rough, dry hard skin build-up – The hydration of the skin can decrease causing the skin on your feet to become dry, and, in combination with pressure or friction, to build up callous areas. Causes vary: Some people just have a skin that is drier than others. Reason might also be a genetic predisposition to develop dry skin, or diabetes, in which dry skin occurs as a side effect. Skin tends to become drier with age as well. Long, hot baths and showers can also make your skin drier.
- Dark pigmented areas on the feet caused by sun damage or by illness – Skin colour changes caused by sun exposure are common. The most noticeable sun-induced pigment change is brown spots (solar lentigos). Light-skinned people are particularly prone to freckles. Large freckles, also known as age spots or liver spots, can be seen on the backs of the hands, chest, shoulders, arms, and upper back. UV exposure can also cause small white spots on the legs, backs of the hands, and arms as well as red areas on the sides of the neck.
- Any fungal or bacterial infections such as warts or verrucas -Warts are caused by a viral infection in the skin. Ordinary warts on the hands and feet are caused by viruses, which only affect humans. More than 60 different viruses that cause warts are known. Warts can be transmitted indirectly, especially via hard floors like those found in swimming pools. Verrucas are seen most commonly where the ball of the foot is exposed to pressure. They are often sore to touch and to stand or walk on. Verrucas appear as areas of flat, thicker skin with a harder edge around a softer centre. On closer examination, small black spots can be seen in the verruca. These are not – as some people believe – roots in the warts. The black spots are caused by bleeding in the verruca as a result of standing and walking on it.
The DMK Medi Pedi Treatment has several benefits to the health of our feet which carry our body almost for 24 hours a day. They are so badly treated by their owner – us: humans, when we restrain them in very tight shoes or sandals that are inadequate for the size of our feet. We use our feet everywhere – on rough surfaces such as tarmac roads, gardens, muds, pavements, and in every type of environment – cold or hot weather, rainy or icy days, scorching heat, and so forth. If we think deeply on how we treat our feet and neglect them so much, we should be ashamed of ourselves.
As therapists, we hear our clients say to us when they visit our clinic for any treatment, that:
- They don’t like their feet
- Their feet are horrible
- They prefer to hide their feet in shoes or horrid boots because they cannot stand the sight of them
And honestly we are amazed at how people think of their feet and their well-being, and how they badly treat and ignore them totally. Feet are an essential part of our body, they carry the weight of our body 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year. It is somehow a disgrace to see how the 21st century women abuse their feet but they want to be seen as fashionable and good looking too when in fact they ill-treat some part of their body.
So the DMK Medi Pedi Treatment will have the following benefits:
- It will leave the feet smooth, soft and supple.
- It will put a spring back in your step.
- It will give you result from the first treatment.
- It will ease the tension from your feet
- It will treat any problems that your feet may have from being inflicted on them by their owners.
The DMK Medi Pedi Treatment uses the “DMK Alkaline Wash treatment (which is also used for Hair Removal) and it works on the feet with exceptional and satisfying results. This is done without the use of any blades or rasps. Clinical trials have proven that Medi Pedi reduced further callous build-up & left the feet smoother & softer for much longer. Unlike rasping & scraping techniques, which research has shown to cause a thickening of the skin that resulted in a short-lived/unsatisfactory solution to dry calloused feet.
Today’s male and female clientèle are concerned with hygienic environments, cross contamination & risk of infection & rightly so. The DMK Alkaline Wash foot treatment is 100% hygienic, safe & best of al effective. Alleviating all concerns in all these areas while achieving a more superior result than aggressively blading or rasping the skin from the feet,
DMK Medi Pedi is gentle, yet very effective and it efficiently dissolves away any dry hardened crusty skin build-up on the feet. It incorporates the unique Alkaline Wash solution, Exoderma Peel, Herbal Pigment Oil & Acu Crème to treat and heal the skin and restore back to it glorious health. These products swell, dissolve &soften the redundant cuticle build-up and then return the skin to the normal pH level of a healthy skin.
The whole treatment takes about an hour to perform, and as with any DMK Skin Treatment, it is mandatory to have a consultation prior to any DMK treatments to make sure that the condition of the feet can be treated without any medical problems to have after. Also it is always advisable to protect & maintain the new treated skin with the Home prescriptives.
For more information on this fabulous treatment for your feet, you can call us on 020 7242 7745, or you can fill one of the forms in the right hand side of the page and we will reply to you shortly.