Male Waxing Treatment Price List
|Back & Shoulders||20 min||£37|
|Back & Chest||40 min||£70|
|1/2 Back Or Chest||10 min||£27|
|Male Shoulders & Neck||20 min||£28|
|Lower Back & Tummy & Bottom||20 min||£33|
|Bottom & Lower Back||20 min||£30|
|Male Hair Trimming||20 min||£30|
|Male Waxing||40 – 60 min||£60|
Any personal concerns can be discussed with the specialist therapist before the start of treatments. If you are not sure what is the best treatment for you, you can book yourself for a consultation with our specialist therapist and your concerns can be discussed in private and a programme plan of treatments can be devised to suit your skin’s needs.
Please use the booking for appointment form on our website and we will reply to you soon, or call us on 020 7242 7745 to speak to our therapist in charge.
The Beauty Therapy Offers you a complete range of Male Waxing and Grooming Treatments exclusively for men and transgendered.
Your treatment will be carried out by a highly qualified and experienced therapist with 35 years of experience, so whether you are wanting to try a treatment for the first time or you are a regular you can be sure of a first class service.
From a Back Wax to the Full Monty and anything in between, we can remove the unwanted body hair from almost anywhere on the male body, with ’Intimate Waxing’ treatments our specialty.
Using the finest and the most Hygienic wax System – HY-WAX and lotions from the Australian Body Care Range of products which contain Tea Tree Oil as the initial ingredient and other antiseptic & soothing agents that are designed for any types of waxing and most important for male waxing giving you excellent results.
Male waxing is the practice of male bikini waxing. Because of increased public awareness, it is thought to have become more acceptable during the 1990s, although the number of users historically and currently are unknown. Male waxing is popular in the body building and male modelling community as well as in the sports industry such as cycling, swimming, and others. There are several types of wax used for hair removal – warm, hot and cool wax.
Waxing is accomplished by spreading a warm wax thinly over the skin. A cloth or paper strip is then pressed on the top and lifted off with a quick movement against the direction of hair growth. This removes the wax along with the hair and dead skin cells,leaving the skin smooth.
There are benefits to waxing compared to other forms of hair removal. Waxing is a long-lasting method but can be painful if one is not used to it or doing it for first time.
- Hair in waxed areas will not grow back for three to four weeks; when the hair does grow back, it is soft and thin.
- When hair is shaved or removed by depilatory cream, the hair is cut by the shaver blades at the surface rather than the root. Hence the hair will grow faster and coarser. Sometimes when shaving against the hair growth, the hair follicles become distorted and opened and ready to receive any dirt, dust, pollution which can infected them. And Folliculitis sets in (infection in the follicle). In a few days, the hair can be seen at the surface. With these methods, hair tends to grow back in a rough stubble.
- Areas that are repeatedly waxed over long periods of time often exhibit a thinning of hair regrowth, and feeling softer, and lighter in colour.
- The use of a hair inhibitor will also aid the slow re-growth of hair; used over a long period of time this can be used as an almost permanent method.
- An after care leaflet is given to clients with advice on how to look after the treated areas at home and in between treatments.
- A good home routine of exfoliating the skin to be treated on a regular basis helps the removal of dead cells which tend to block the hair from growing out of its follicle. This routine with a daily body moisturiser keeps the skin looking rejuvenated and feeling younger too.
- There are certain things which the client has to sty clear off for at least 48 – 72 hours to keep the treated skin from any infections, scarring or irritations. The therapist will specify these after treatment information at the end of the waxing session.
Besides the waxing, we do offer other treatments to our male clients and they are as such:
- Eye Brow Shape – we ONLY tweeze the eye brows as we make the definition in the brows much accurate and safer. It is also better for the skin as no droopy eye lids will form in long term usage.
- Waxing any other facial areas depending on the clients’ requirements.
- Intimate Male waxing
- Back & Shoulder Waxing
- Chest Waxing
- Under Arm & Legs & Arms Waxing.
- And practically any other specialised or non-specialised treatments are performed on men & women & transgendered.
- Advanced Skin Revision & Skin Treatments & Skin Needling & Peels to fight premature ageing, lines & wrinkles, pigmentation, scarring, acne, rosacea & other skin conditions.
- Microdermabrasion & Microcurrent Treatments to clear congested skin, combat premature ageing and bring some glow to our tired & polluted skin.
- Manicures & Pedicures to care for our hands & feet which we tend to neglect more than any other parts of our body.
- Body Massage to ease tension in our shoulders & backs from wrong & prolonged seating in one position or for over use of our body, to relieve stress and to restore health to our physical and mental body.
- Electrolysis – for permanent hair removal.
- The prices of each of these treatments are listed in the respective Treatments Pages, and if you need any further detailed information you can always contact us on 020 7242 7745 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also find our General Terms & Conditions in the sub-page of our Home Page.
We treat each queries with the utmost discretion and professionalism as per our standards & treatments protocols.