|Full Body Spray Tan||60 min||£50|
The Spray Tan offered at The Beauty Therapy Room includes ALWAYS the FULL BODY EXFOLIATION to guarantee the results of the Spray Tan and avoid any streaking or horrible colours of tan. It is very important for us to perform this treatment in this protocol as all our products are from one brand ST TROPEZ, and no other mixing of products which can result in a disaster & horrible tan.
Also we always require a deposit of 50% at the time of booking to secure the appointment. If you cancel or don’t show up, then you lose the deposit. Otherwise you will only pay the balance once the treatment is performed. Please read carefully the Pre & Post Advice Notice & make sure you follow them.
Tried and tested at the top beauty salons across the UK & Australia, St Tropez has been described as one of the most preferred spray tan formulas. Clients find that they receive the sun kissed tones that other products can only promise, but St Tropez delivers. A durable formula, your St Tropez tan will last up to 10 to 12 days, and by following the advice of your technician, your tan should fade naturally; unless you maintain it at home.
St Tropez uses a base tone of green while others use a red base, which gives that orange effect. St Tropez is formulated to work with the natural tone of your skin to create the perfect tan. As St Tropez is a quick drying tan, you can shower after 8 hours; however, maximum results will be achieved within an 8+ hour period or overnight.
St Tropez is practically odourless (it has a pleasant clean fragrance), has a great, natural, even colour; you’ll be done and dry in just 60 minutes!!!
Whilst St. Tropez is available for self-application, there are benefits to In-Salon Treatments, including even coverage and coverage of the hard to reach parts of your body. The Beauty Therapy Room invites you to experience the St. Tropez applied Spray Tan sunless tanning solution applied by trained, qualified, experienced staff. Spray tan is the healthy solution for many skin types and the only tanning solution for fair skin that burns rather than tans. The Beauty Therapy Room includes a FULL BODY EXFOLIATION with any St Tropez Spray Tan to guarantee the treatments and to have a better coverage without the streaks.
Enjoy a radiant bronze glow year-round the healthy way with St. Tropez airbrush tanning. There’s no need to expose your skin to the damaging effects of the sun or artificial UV rays. It gives a streak-free perfect TAN. Great for someone with a busy lifestyle! Perfect for weddings, proms, parties and just to feel good all year round!!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE HIGH FACTOR SUN SCREEN WHEN IN THE SUN AS THE FAKE TAN DOES NOT PROTECT YOUR SKIN.
Our Essential Step By Step Guide to a Perfect Spray Tan
Here they are, our absolutely top 10 tips to ensure your tan is perfectly gorgeous for as long as possible….
- If you’re a tanning junkie, make sure you exfoliate regularly to avoid build up as several layers of tan can result in an uneven result.
- If you’re waxing or shaving before tanning, make sure you do it more than 24 hours before your tan.
- When you’re tanning give yourself a good all-over polish and apply plenty of moisturiser the night before to get your skin as silky as possible. The most common cause of a patchy tan is dry skin, so it’s crucial to moisturise problem areas (wrists and hands, elbows, knees, ankles and feet) immediately prior to self tan application.
- Keep palms tan-free – try using latex gloves or our applicator mitt when applying, then simply sweep the backs of the hands with self tan diluted with moisturiser. Our Tan Remover– which you can use for up to four hours after tanning – removes any unwanted tan.
- When you’re applying your tan, make sure you’re covered all over. Don’t worry if you go over the same area twice – the tan will only be patchy if you miss a bit, not if you double up.
- Make sure you don’t rub in your gradual or self tan. Gentle smoothing is all you need, then you can let the product do its work. Rubbing may make the finish uneven.
- Try to avoid washing your hands for as long as possible in the development time – a minimum of 2 hours. Try a hand sanitiser or wipes instead.
- Your tan won’t get deeper the longer you leave it – once it’s been on for the required amount of time (check the pack) it will have given you the natural-looking golden colour you’re after. For a deeper tan you should re-apply on successive days – 2 – 3 days in a row will give you a really deep, rich bronze tan.
- When you have applied your tan wear loose, dark clothing and avoid tight-fitting underwear. Anything that’s pressing on the skin may make the results a bit patchy.
- The hands and face will fade quicker than the rest of the body so apply Rapide Face to the face and the backs of the hands to keep your tan looking fresher for longer. For a colour boost for the rest of the body, try using St Tropez Self Tan Intensifier every 2-3 days – but don’t forget to polish and moisturise, too, or your colour won’t fade evenly…
Tanning Problem areas – How to stop potential errors in their tracks
There are two types of problem area when it comes to tanning. Bits that can stain and give away your self-tan and dry/rough bits that can make it look uneven.
- Hairline & eyebrows – If you have fair hair smooth a bit of St. Tropez Body Moisturiser over eyebrows and the hairline to stop the hair from staining.
- Hands – Palms and the spaces between your fingers simply would not tan naturally which is why tanned palms are a total giveaway that your tan’s out of a bottle. There are several ways to keep them natural looking – try applying your self-tan with St. Tropez Latex Gloves then remove them and apply self tan to the backs of your hands when you have finished the rest of your body.
- Our applicator mitt helps St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse glide over the body and also means palms don’t get stained. Occasionally nails can stain too, so try painting yours with clear polish before you get started or simply remove excess self-tan with a wipe. If that sounds like hard work, then simply try our handy Tan Remover to see off any palm stains before it starts to develop (to be used within 4 hours of application).
- Other problem areas – Wrists and hands, elbows, knees, ankles and feet are often prone to dryness and roughness. Make sure you polish and moisturise them well to ensure a sleeker, more even tan.
How should you prepare for Professional Spray tan treatment at the Clinic?
The St. Tropez Spray Tan Treatment is the quickest way to get a professional finish. Delivered in around 60 minutes and includes the Full Body Exfoliation, the spray is quick drying and now features Aromaguard™ fragrance technology which eliminates the tell-tale self-tan aroma by a minimum of 70%.
•Skin should be free from self-tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils
•Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment
•The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with St. Tropez Body Polish. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet
•Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool
•We recommend you have a patch test prior to every treatment
After treatment advice:
•Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment
•The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool
How should you keep your tan looking gorgeous for longer?
•Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturiser or St. Tropez Body Butter daily
•Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading
•After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing
•Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan