DMK believes that the origin of most skin conditions is a result of disharmony within the skin. Using the principles of biochemistry, DMK has formulated a range of treatments and products designed to educate skin to perform like youthful healthy skin. By matching formulations with the body’s chemistry, the skin is encouraged to respond in a positive manner. DMK’s revolutionary concept of RRPM aims to match an individual’s biochemistry with the appropriate skin therapy. Botanical-based paramedical products make up the DMK skin care program.
DMK Skin Revision Protocol
REMOVE – Remove the dead skin cell build-up, which leads to the appearance of dry skin, fine lines, congested skin or skin discolouration. DMK uses enzymatic hydrolysation, a treatment that transforms dead cell material into a weak acid and flushes it away, bringing new skin cells to the surface.
REBUILD – Rebuild skin by encouraging the skin’s vital internal processes to function optimally, enabling cells to stay alive longer and perform at their highest potential, creating healthier, younger looking skin. DMK oils, serums, spritzes and crèmes work directly on the skin cells with DMK’s unique ‘direct delivery’. These are designed to provide natural skin tone and moisture.
PROTECT – Protect the skin from the sun, free radicals, glycation and other environmental factors that lead to premature ageing using potent natural antioxidants.
MAINTAIN – Maintain beautiful skin with DMK Home Prescriptives which work to prolong the results achieved by DMK Professional Treatments. The DMK concept provides clients with lifelong skin management programs to incorporate into their daily lives.
IMPORTANT NOTICE & INFORMATION:
Dr Danné Montague-King does not authorise the sale of Danné Montague-King products online or over the phone due to the high concentrations of active ingredients in some products that, if not used correctly, can cause a severe reaction to the skin. The products displayed in our website are ONLY to show what products we stock in our clinic and are NOT for online sale or over the phone. We need to assess your skin in a professional manner by conducting a thorough Consultation with 3D images & skin analysis to prescribe the correct programme plan of treatments in the clinic in addition to the appropriate home prescriptives for each individual’s skin needs.
If you had used the DMK skincare previously or had any of DMK treatments in the past, we still need to conduct the consultation as the skin is different on every day of your life, and it may have changed since your last DMK treatments. The Consultation is priced accordingly and as a part of the whole DMK package. It can be refunded ONLY when a course of DMK treatments are bought & paid for at the time of the Consultation. Management reserves the right to refuse the refund of the consultation when it sees fit & correct.
Marlene Rose is a highly qualified Danné Therapist & Specialist Aesthetician as well as an authorised stockist of DMK products. Marlene & her team help each person to solve their skin problems by tailoring the most suitable treatment regime in the clinic as well as by prescribing the home regime from the wide range of DMK products to achieve the utmost results. DMK products are part of a professional skin revision system that includes professional clinical treatments & essential home care prescriptives. The DMK methodology, treatments and products have helped change the face of aesthetics and are currently changing the way physicians view skin revision the world over.
Please call us on 02072427745 for more information on the treatments and products or to book a full consultation you can use the initial form present at the Home Page of our website or in every page.
All DMK prescriptive products are chosen for each individual skin condition at the time of the detailed Consultation performed by our DMK Aesthetician with 3D images and skin analysis which are an integral & essential elements for the DMK journey.
DMK products come under these specifications:
- All prescriptives are of a pharmaceutical grade
- DMK uses active botanical ingredients, extracted from plants. We imitate nature to achieve natural results.
- DMK utilises fish oils, vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids & proteins
- DMK products do not contain any waxes, carbo-waxes, lanolin or synthetic polymers.
- All formulations & ingredients emulsify with water.
- DMK products are NOT tested on animals but on people & especially on the DMK team all over the world.
Why is it important to use DMK Home prescriptives after treatments in clinic?
- It is vital to continue to maintain the achieved results after the client’s professional treatments in the clinic.
- All DMK professional treatments guarantee progressive results. These results will not be possible & cannot be guaranteed unless maintained with the proper Home prescriptives.
- The results of all professional treatments will be greatly limited without a daily home prescriptive regime being used by the client.
- As paramedical aestheticians, we prescribe the right home prescriptives, and this ensures our client’s problems keep on improving or our results are maintained.
- When performing DMK treatments on a client, it is similar to opening up the doors & waking up their skin. If the client does not use the DMK home prescriptives that are synergistically formulated to go with the treatments either the effects could be aborted & negated or some other contraindications could occur.
DMK Home Prescriptives
- Deep Pore Cleanser – gentle foaming cleanser that helps to remove debris deep in the pores. It cleanses deep the skin & removes make up leaving the skin feeling soft, clean & supple.
- Deep Pore Pure Cleanser – same function as Deep Pore Cleanser, & Parabens-Free version
- Milk Cleanser – gentle foaming cleanser with soothing & nourishing herbal lipids.
- Milky Clean & Pure Cleanser – same function as Milky Cleanser with Parabens-free version, leaving the skin smooth, soft & nourished by the herbal lipids.
- Acu Klenz – Home use cleanser for the acneic skin, including inflamed acne, anywhere on the face or body. This cleanser prevents clogged pores & congested skin by slowing down the shedding of the cells inside hair follicles to prevent acne.
- Beta Gel – DMK Signature formula designed for acne, Rosacea & reactive irritated or inflamed skin. Also good for pre & post -operative clients, for smokers, slow healers & skin suffering from environmental pollution as well as eczema, psoriasis which benefit from the use of this superb serum. It encourages the immune system to speed up the healing process of the skin.
- Direct Delivery Vitamin C Serum – Highly potent serum with strong anti-ageing & antioxidant properties which inhibits & brightens pigmentation, and prevents acne scarring, evens out skin tone.
- Super Serum – “NEW” – cocktail blend of the DMK Beta Gel & Direct Delivery Vitamin C Serum – beneficial for a wide range of skin conditions to include poor immune response, premature ageing, hyperpigmentation, environmental damage & acne.
- Fibromax C – “NEW” – Ampoules – High Concentration of Vitamin C encapsulated in silica particles. Fibromax C works like mesotherapy without a syringe, & good for toning, tightening & brightening the skin. It is a highly activated antioxidant & free radical scavenger.
Nature’s moisturisers – essential in rebuilding the acid mantle of the skin after the skin revision treatments as well as at home. They keep the skin moist & supple and help to take the crèmes to the deeper layers of the skin.
- Herb & Mineral Mist – High content of minerals & herbs to act as a carrier vehicle for the oils & crème into the skin. Very essential product in the DMK Skincare & Skin Revision.
- Acu Mist – help acne sufferers to restore the very important acid mantle which acts a barrier against bacteria, to hydrate the skin & protect against the trans-epidermal water loss.
- Herbal Pigment Oil – restores the skin’s vital lipids, brightens pigmentation & helps to smooth the skin. Excellent replacement of Seba E on dark skin types, prone to hyper pigmenting or environmental damage. Good for dark circles around the eyes, & excellent for dark patches on the knees & elbows and any dark pigmented areas on the body and raised hypertropic scars.
- Seba E Oil – specifically formulated for very dry, dehydrated & inflamed skin. Combined with Herb & Mineral Mist it mimics the skin’s own natural acid mantle & assist it in retaining water & necessary nutrients for the cell life.
Transdermal Skin Cremes:
- Acu Moist – Key home prescriptives for acneic skin requiring balanced hydration. Acu Moist aims to rebalance & regulate acne prone skin
- Acu Creme – specially formulated for congested skin.
- Creme Citrique – slightly acidic crème formulated with several melanin inhibitors that brighten uneven skin tone. Good for oily skin & skin suffering infrequent breakouts with dull grey appearance.
- Pro Amino Creme – maintenance crème for general use with eight essential amino acids to keep young, healthy cells live longer.
- Biogen C Creme – superb for anti-ageing, wrinkle & lines, fragile capillaries or even reactive skin conditions.
- Betagen Creme – essentially good for reactive, irritated or prematurely aged skin. It alleviates redness & inflammation, while strengthening & regenerating the skin.
- Nite Firming Creme – special crème for repair & fight the signs of ageing, suitable for mature skin showing signs of deep wrinkles & loose saggy skin or weakened capillaries.
- Fine Line Creme – very effective crème around the delicate eye area, neck or dehydrated & lined areas on the top lip & neck.
Special Treatments Cremes:
- Revise A Creme – Light exfoliating crème for the maintenance of the cellular renewal of the skin & for keeping a healthy & youthful complexion.
- Hydroloc Creme – this crème replaces the Hydrophilic Creme, and it is an intense rehydration crème for the skin. Rich in Vitamin A & D, it provides maximum protection to the skin from the Trans -Epidermal water loss.
- DMK Sunscreen SPF 15 – Light non-greasy sun crème to provide protection without clogging the pores. Suitable for all skin conditions & types, and all ages too.
- Contraderm – excellent healing crème, used after Alkaline Wash Treatments, and any of the resurfacing, regenerative treatments, such as peels, microdermabrasion, skin needling, after any post surgery where healing process is taking place.
- Body Sculpting – Superb crème for skin tightening & firming – excellent for the treatments of cellulite. Can be applied anywhere on the body.
- Maximum Moisture – Body Lotion for dry & dehydrated skin.
- Hydra Louffa – Body wash containing salicylic acid for deep exfoliation of dead skin cells. Excellent for people suffering from eczema, dermatitis, folliculitis & any other forms of dry skin conditions.
- Super Bright Creme – advanced night crème to aid pigmentation & brighten the skin. Specially formulated or dark, dull or sun damaged skins predisposed to pigmentation.
- Melanotech Creme – nourishing crème designed for darker skin tones, hyperpigmentation & skin genetically prone to pigmentation. Suitable for normal to dry skin with hyperpigmentation.
- Red Vein Creme – special crème for fragile capillaries & swollen veins, it assists in flushing out stagnant blood and strengthen the capillary walls.
- Foamy Lift Masque – effective masque for home maintenance after any of DMK Fundamental or Skin Revision treatments. Good for any skin conditions or colour, helps to improve dermal hydration, fights the free radical damage in the skin.
- Exoderma Peel – superb exfoliating masque – can be used alone or combined as active product with the Foamy Lift Masque.
- Acu Masque – very versatile masque – good for fighting the acne bacteria, to purify the skin, soothe & reduce redness, inflammation & unplug blocked pores.
- Hydrating Masque – superb hydrating masque for home care use especially for dry & lipid dry skin conditions by restoring the moisture loss in the skin.
- Micro Peel – quick, non-irritating exfoliating mask. It improves the appearance of dull, coarse or wrinkled skin, and for acne & congested skin.
- Eye Tone – Suitable for skins experiencing early signs of ageing, as well as dark circles or puffy skins under the eyes. Also can be used as neck crème.
- Solar Damage Gel – this gel restores the skin which has been neglected, punished by age, and sun damaged skin. It restores the hydration of the skin, and brings back its vitality with creating a firmer & plumper more replenished skin.
- Actrol Powder – Specifically formulated to reduce excess sebaceous oils & fluids, and to encourage healing & protect the skin.
- Acu Therm – Topical spot gel designed to heat up & soften sebum plugs allowing the pores to rid themselves of backed up fluid & bacteria trapped within. Antibacterial & anti-inflammatory – good for reducing contamination & swelling.
- Acu Klear – Home care product for acne prone skin which helps to minimise pimples & control acne breakouts.
- Pore Reduction Drops – Designed to visibly reduce pores without stripping the skin from its natural oils in an oily & cane skin – It reduces inflammation, clears the pores & allows them to refine naturally.
- Melanotech Drops – Act as a powerful antioxidant that fights the free radicals. It brightens the pigmentation without bleaching the skin & it is anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory.
- DMK efa+ – Superb Herbal supplements which prevents excessive moisture loss in the skin as well as promote the repair of damaged tissues, especially after any of the aggressive skin revision treatments and any regenerative treatments. Keep the immune system of the skin strong & healthy to combat the effects of environmental damage on the skin.