At The Beauty Therapy Room, specially qualified Aesthetician & beauty/holistic therapists work together to provide the top and most advanced beauty & cosmeceutical treatments.
CIDESCO, CIBTAC & ITEC, & Member of The Guild of Beauty Therapists & BABTAC.
Marlene Rose is a fully qualified Specialist Medical Aesthetician and Electrologist acquiring the most international sought after diplomas – CIDESCO, CIBTAC & ITEC. With over thirty five years of experience in the beauty industry, Marlene Rose can offer expert advice on a range of skin conditions and suitable treatments. Marlene is also a Member of the Guild of Beauty Therapists & BABTAC, and she is fully insured to carry out ALL the specialised treatments.
For over seventeen years now, Marlene has worked with Dr Danné Montague-King, a pioneering figure in the field of cosmeceuticals. She has offered internationally acclaimed Danné treatments and products to her clients for years, effectively treating conditions such as acne and hyper-pigmentation and providing effective age management programs.
Marlene Rose accomplished “The Danne Advanced Training & Knowledge” in October 2001 at the DMK Skin Revision Centre, Beverley Hills, Los Angeles, USA, under the tutelage of Dr Danne Montague-King. And since Marlene has never looked back, as well as all the clients who have already had the Danne treatments and used the Danne products want to keep on using and having the Danne treatments because their skin never felt better and looked good before.
Marlene’s unfailingly friendly and professional service is second to none, I always feel relaxed and welcomed – I also find that the friendly text reminding me of my appointment very helpful and ensures that I never forget to turn up on time!
N.G, London UK
You can read some of our clients’ testimonials who had those treatments and what they think of their results. So far, many clients from Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia who visit the UK every year, find us through our website as they want to continue receiving their treatments and using the products.
- Since 1995 Marlene has offered the HY-WAX system, where disposable applicators are placed on the tube wax for each client. This waxing system was developed to prevent cross contamination of wax products and to eliminate the occurrence of infections between clients . Alongside waxing, Marlene also has many years of experience with Electrolysis, a very effective hair removal system as well as the Danne Alkaline Wash treatment, a pain-free treatment most effective for the removal of fine downy hair. With so much experience and careful attention to detail it’s not hard to see why clients come back treatment after treatment.
Always striving to provide her clients with the best treatments and products on the market, Marlene Rose is committed to keeping up-to-date with industry developments. In 2008, Marlene qualified to administer Advanced Cosmetic Procedures for the effective removal of skin blemishes such as skin tags, spider veins, milia, blood spots, warts and more. And in 2010, Marlene qualified to perform Electrolysis for the Transgendered Community and to help them during the process in preparation for the gender surgery.
And every year, Marlene takes part in several Aesthetic workshops, conferences & exhibitions as well as additional courses to keep up with the new aesthetic treatments & products. This industry evolves so rapidly these years and the need to be aware of and understand the protocols of new aesthetic and medical or para-medical treatments is immense.
Hence Marlene has started an online training course with the Sally Durant Training & Consultancy to acquire:
- the Level 4 Certificate in Clinical Aesthetics,
- The IISCHA Suite in Skin Health & Cosmetic Dermatology
- The Level 4 Award/CPD in Advanced Skin Science
- The Level 4 Award/CPD in Investigative Consultation & Advanced Skin Assessment
And recently Marlene has added 2 new treatments to the list of advanced treatments at the clinic:
- Rejuvalight LED Light Therapy – This therapy is an anti-ageing, rejuvenating and healing treatment which harness the naturally positive effects of both red and blue light to replenish and repair skin cells.
- Dermapen – it has a multi-speed and adjustable needle depths allow the needles to pierce the skin’s layers at 90 degrees and increase the effectiveness of treatments by increasing the absorption of products. On the other hand, it reduces pain and patient downtime.
- 3D LifeViz Camera for Digital Skin Analysis – With its unique technology, 3D LifeViz™ produces life-like high quality images which are not mere 3D representations but true three dimensional reconstructions highlighting the relief and contours as if the subject were standing in front of you. The 3D LifeViz™ with its dual-beam pointer technology guarantees image reproducible which is critical for repeatable and reliable image comparisons overtime. The system includes the DermaPix® image management software for superior photo documentation capabilities to visualize, analyze and archive 2D and 3D images. This system helps us as Aestheticians to double check on our manual skin analysis and see if we miss any important aspects of the skin condition during the consultation. And at the end of the consultation, we can summarise the analysis in the report section adding our recommendations for treatments and home care prescriptives. The client will be given the complete skin analysis report to take home and think about our suggestions and make an objective decision to care and maintain her skin.