We specialise in the removal of skin blemishes or Advanced Cosmetic Procedures using Electrolysis and performed by highly qualified & experienced therapist. Marlene Rose is thrilled to be able to offer her clients a range of Advanced Cosmetic Procedures for the effective removal of skin disorders and blemishes. The Advanced Cosmetic Procedures are suitable for men and women.
NOTE: An initial consultation is required and mandatory for all Advanced Cosmetic Procedures due to the nature of the treatment, please check our price list for more details.
Consultations include complete skin assessment, medical & lifestyle history review with 3D imaging photos as well as any required patch tests. Consultations are not included in the cost of treatments and must be booked and paid for separately. Any necessary aftercare products are prescribed and sold separately and they are not included in the price of the consultation or the cost of treatments. The after care home prescriptives are essential & equally important to maintain & care for the skin and the treated areas in order to keep it sterile, and free from any contamination from daily harmful bacteria surrounding our environment.
Advanced Cosmetic Procedures (ACP) treatments can help you to achieve smooth blemish-free skin. Electrolysis is used with immediate and effective results to treat a wide variety of skin blemishes such as:
- A complete skin assessment and procedure explanation will be given at the initial consultation as well as the cost and time involved.
- Aftercare products are mandatory for looking after treated skin and in achieving the best results. These are not included in the treatment price. You will be advised about which products are necessary at the time of your consultation.
The Skin blemishes or conditions that are treated with ACP are:
- Thread Veins: red over-dilated capillaries, often seen in the cheeks though can appear anywhere on the face and body.
- Spider Veins: a central over-dilated blood vessel from which capillaries extend, radiating outwards, hence the name.
- Blood Spots: small raised red blemishes that lie beneath the skin surface.
- Milia: tiny white lumps of keratin that lies just beneath the skin surface.
- Warts: Plane, common, seborrhoeic warts and verrucae can be easily treated using Advanced Cosmetic Procedures.
- Skin Tags: small blemishes of excess skin.
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra: This is a common popular disorder which develops in adolescence on black skin and it is identified by smooth, dome shaped, brown to black papules seen mainly on the cheeks, neck and upper chest.
- Moles: Hairs from moles (and moles themselves) can be treated by those trained in ACP techniques. Once treatment has started the mole may reduce in size and colour.
- Many other skin conditions such as sebaceous cysts, age spots, xanthelasma and other blemishes can be treated with ACP. Ask the ACP specialist for more information.
Note: Some blemishes require a GP’s written consent prior to the treatment such as moles or any dark pigmented skin blemishes. You will be given instructions during the Consultation time.
Skin Blemishes treated with Advanced Cosmetic Procedures using Electrolysis or Thermocoagulation
Blood Spots or
Campbell De Morgan
Spider Neavi or
|Skin Tags||Common Warts|